Americans are spending less time will all major media, with ONE exception: SMARTPHONES!
Think about it, when was the last time you...
...bought a disposable camera?
...unfolded a map for driving directions?
...brought a quarter for a pay phone?
...looked up a phone number in a phone book?
From cameras to communication our smartphones have TRANSFORMED our lives. We live in a world where we have a computer in our pocket and we can "just Google it." If you don't have a plan to reach your customers on their phones you will get left behind.
...feeling like you don't know where to start?
...wondering if you marketing is actually working?
...worried you are or will be left behind?
...feeling like noone understands your business like you?
We are here to help!
Think you don't have time? You don't have time NOT TO! This isn't the future, this is NOW. Your customers are on their phones and you need a plan to meet them there.
- 98% of text messages are opened
- 75% of people want to recieve text messages from brands (after they have opted in
- Text Messages have a 209% higher response rate then phone or email90% of text messages are read within the first 5 minutes of being sent
- Consumers redeem SMS delivered coupons 10X more than any other type of coupon.
Social Media Marketing
- A typical American Facebook user clicks on 8 ads per month
- 76% of social media users access social media DAILY
- Social media allows you to target consumers based on their interests
- Digital consumers spend nearly 2.5 hours on social networks and social messaging EVERY DAY